Roku Activation Link is used in activating the Roku Streaming device. To view all favorite channels, movies, series, etc, you need to activate the Roku device. To Activate the code, you need to go to URL: https://my.roku.com/link. By the Roku activation code, you can activate the Roku device. This is the usual procedure for every Roku streaming device. Roku as a brand has been most favorite amongst people for video streaming platforms, and the added feature is its easy setup and activation procedure.
Activating your Roku device with Roku Activation Link
- Unbox your Roku device and plug it to a power source.
- Follow the instructions of the startup guide that come with the Roku device.
- Set up the basic preferences. This includes language, date, region, time, etc. After you choose all these preferences, continue to establish an internet connection. You can use an ethernet cable or a wireless connection. As per the adaptability of your Roku device. Some devices have the option for both wired and wireless connections whereas some don’t.
- After the connection, your Roku device might perform some software downloads.
- Soon, a home page sort of screen will appear on your screen. This consists of the Roku Activation Code. The activation code is alphanumeric. e.g. “KSB22W”
NOTE: If you don’t get an Activation Code or the Roku Activation Link is not working, you must check your internet connection. If the internet is not working appropriately, then reach out to your internet service provider. Just in case the internet connection is stable, but you did not receive a code, then you can generate the code again from the Roku device Help Menu.
- Note down the link code and go to the website roku.com/link on your desktop or smartphone.
- For link code activation process, Enter Link Code and then click on submit. It will take a few seconds for the code to be verified. As soon as the code is verified, you can proceed with signing in with your Roku account. Then add the preferred channels and conclude the transaction. This will activate your device and you can relish watching endless content streaming on it.
Highlights of Roku Activation Link
- With the URL roku.com/link, you can activate the Roku streaming device in a straightforward method and in no time.
- You can purchase a subscription in the starting and then modify it as per your wish later on.
- You can have a check on what you watch and what you pay for and can also add various channels and live streaming content.
Why is a Roku account required?
There are various reasons why you require a Roku account, but the main reason is the entertainment world you need to enjoy. To enjoy hundreds and thousands of channels, you need a Roku account. The Roku device is also affordable and offers a vast variety of features and content, as per the cost it carries. To activate your Roku device, you need a Roku account. Without a Roku account, you cannot activate the device. If you don’t have a Roku account yet, follow the below-mentioned steps to create one.
How can you create a Roku Account?
Follow the below steps to create a Roku account and then enter link code in the Roku Activation Link page for the activation of the Roku device:
> At first, navigate to roku.com/link in the web browser.
> Now choose My Account option to create your new account.
> Then, you will be asked to fill in all the necessary information like your name and last name, valid email address, etc.
> After it, go through the terms and conditions and click on accept if you agree to the terms and Conditions and move ahead with the procedure by selecting the continue option.
> Next, you need to create a unique Roku PIN for added security of your Roku account. Ensure you keep it confidential. The PIN is used for purchasing channels and helps in parental control as well.
> Further, it will ask for the payment details. It requires the details only for the convenience of further purchases. After this, your Roku account will be created successfully.
Roku Activation code
You can use the Roku activation code to activate your Roku account using Roku Activation Link. You can easily find the Roku activation code. Once you setup the hardware and plug in your Roku and complete the initial setup and select the preferences, the device will perform software updates. Thereafter the device will restart and save the changes. The next screen that appears will have your Roku activation code, which is a mixture of alphabets and numbers. However, just in case the activation code gets expired, you can quickly regenerate a fresh code with the Roku Star (*) key on your Roku remote.
Roku is a streaming player that presents you with the most manageable way to stream your entertainment with simple and easy account creation and activation process. The Roku Activation Link is used to activate your device in the most manageable way. Follow the instructions mentioned above to create the Roku account and steps to activate your Roku device.